This 30 acre park which was previously part of Moravian Golf Course and was donated to the City of Clinton Township by Jim George in dedication to his late father George George. His goal was to provide an active gathering place to his community. With this in mind, we designed a variety of contemporary features including an event stage, butterfly garden, and large children's play area, two water features, as well as a footpath connecting the various points of interest throughout the park.
- Monumental limestone water feature prominently located at the front entrance
- Wooden bridge overlooking wetland/nature area
- Contemporary water feature area
- Timeless entryway with 11' tall brick and limestone columns with steel entry gates
- Extensive pond with wetland plantings and expansive views
- Promenade through arches of wisteria