Farmington Hills Residence
Originally called in to design and install a patio, the project expanded during the design process to include a swimming pool and cabana. The client wanted a more modern feel to the back yard, and wanted to be able to eat dinner as a family on the new patio as well as using the entirety of the renovated outdoor space (including the new pool area) to entertain guests.
- Lush landscape filled with columnar oaks, evergreen hedges, hydrangeas, and various ornamental grasses and perennials
- LED landscape lighting throughout
- Angled swimming pool sits parallel to the rear property line
- New lawn space/play area for the children
- Cedar Cabana with contemporary custom-built fireplace, wood storage, and heat lamps
- Contemporary hardscape accomplished using Unilock Artline, Unilock Bristol Valley, and travertine pavers