Clinton Township Residence
The goal of this project was to create an expansive resort-style estate that would act as a gathering place for friends and family. Situated on 20 acres alongside the Clinton River, the grounds are complete with patios and cooking stations overlooking a blue stone pool surrounded by custom balustrades and limestone flower pots. Beyond the pool is a custom color-changing water feature that dances to music. The vista opens to a private 3-hole golf course and a winding path that takes visitors to a fire pit, through woodland gardens, to a large play area, open floodplains, and a hidden gathering area featuring a formal steel domed pergola. This magnificent sitting area overlooks the peaceful retreat and is large enough to entertain guests and hold private celebrations. The path continues on, winding through natural woods and hills, before leading back to the guest house.
- Pyramiding water feature as a focal point in the center of the motor court
- Bluestone pool patio with custom limestone balustrades
- Large limestone gazebo with custom steel canopy
- Over 20 acres of manicured landscape, lawns, and paved pathways through wooded areas
- Custom limestone planters filled with annual flowers
- Pool patio/sitting area overlooking a private 3-hole golf course