Pembrooke Park is a condominium project located at the intersection of two busy streets. The goal was to provide total privacy for the homes while creating a clear identity and visual statement through the structures and landscaping. Pembrooke Park is surrounded by a tall natural stone wall, giving it a grand presence from the outside while providing a tucked in feel for its residents. At the top of the curved wall facing the public space is a mass of ever blooming roses in front of a backdrop of a yew hedge and a grove of large spruce trees.
- The corner was designed for the community and has become a well-known landmark
- Etched limestone signage and custom detailed wrought iron fences and gates adorn the corinthian granite walls of the entryway
- Steel benches facing a seasonally planted circle surrounded by walking paths
- 20' spruce trees along the road create a sense of privacy for the new homes
- Landscape that balances the walls with formal hedges and masses of flowering shrubs and trees
- Large berms and meandering paths were created to add additional privacy with natural groves of spruce and shade trees